Sunday, February 7, 2010

Miniature Soft Pretzels


Today was the SUPERBOWL! I'm usually NOT interested in football whatsoever, but this year, I am. I think many non-football watchers tuned in today. My sweetie and I had our own little party, so I knew I needed to do my part making the snacks or we'd be left to consume greasy things. The Saints crept into my <3.>
One of the snack items I tackled were Miniature Soft Pretzels. Again, I found this recipe at Smitten Kitchen. I LOVE HER! The pretzel making was somewhat of a feat, but the 2nd time around will be smoother-I feel confident. Either way, they turned out to be a real hit especially when they just came out of the oven. Yum! I was planning on putting a honey-mustard dipping sauce- but instead we ate them with rye dip. We were fatty McGoo's tonight.

---Recipe URL follows---








No comments:

Post a Comment